At Rayport Campground, the Eisnor family has been dedicated to providing their customers with friendly service since 1973 and value your business. We proudly made it our mission since day one to provide a relaxing, family camping experience for all of our customers. We’ve had a lot of fun over the years and have met many wonderful people, building our reputation on friendship with our customers.
RayPort Campground is a family campground situated on the southwest bank of Martin’s River, adjacent to highway 103 (take exit 9 or 10 to highway 3).
Entrance is from highway 3.
- 60 serviced sites (electric & water, 30 amp max)
- 10 unserviced sites
- 50 cable TV hook ups (free)
- Dump station
- Clean washrooms
- Flush toilets
- Free hot showers
- Coin laundry
- Pay phones available
- Camp store
- Games room
- Swimming pool (free to campers)
- Trout fishing in river
- 10% discount to senior citizens, just show your senior citizen card
- Weekly rates (seventh day free)
- Group and seasonal rates upon request
Civic Address: 161 Shingle Mill Road Martins River NS
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Day Trips